CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Highly Recommend. Flawless experience with Impeccable, Highly Trained, Professional, Knowledgeable staff. I have extensive automotive repair experience, but even I hit a dead-end every now and then. That's when Lee and Brandon and their team step in. They recently repaired my 2009 Mercedes Benz GL450 (130,000 miles) with complicated, extensive mechanical and electronic issues. The local dealership was completely lost. Auto Specialists diagnosed, and repaired the issue with ease, a fair price, and an efficient use of time.
Russell T., 04/18/2022
Great service. In and out for a smog test. Everyone was polite and friendly.
David Streeter, 08/14/2020
Excellent service. Took car right away and I waited for it. It did not take them anytime to put the new tires on my car. Everyone was very friendly. Next time I need more tires for my car, I know where to go. Thanks for all the good service I received for all the staff.
Shannon Sargent, 08/14/2020